webmistress journal affiliates freebies credits
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

^
WTF?
disclaimer
welcome to my kawaii blog. feel free to read around. this blog was designed me. copyrighted 2008 by oh-so-lovelyy.blogspot.com i do not share my personal layout. pls look at the credits to where i got my references. tag me if you want to be linked. COPYCATS, rippers & spammers are not welcome here!
strictly NO RIPPING
best viewed using in
TESTED:
compatible now with Mozilla Firefox & Internet Explorer


recent entries
4Loyalty Total Defence Video
Class Tee
class back tee
Regarding event prize
My Most Memorable Event
My Memorable Moment!
EVENT Via July!
ALERT!
Function
a story


wishlist
lky unban that
Soccer everyday
Chalet everyday
Gkk everydayday
ON MY CHIEST


Tag your shit


jukebox


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



rewind


webmistress
Loyalty is a quality of brotherhood.
For our case, It is a quality for fun

This is 4 Loyalty's corner

Have fun =X
we are
01--Celestine Koh
02--Caroline Oh
03--Pei Mei Xin
04--Vendela Woo
05--Zhou Qianyun

06--Asaph Leh
07--Worktimefun
08--Benton Ching
09--Chow He Nian
10--Cookscrub

11--Christopher Chua
12--Dennis Koh
13--li_hao
14--Kingsley Lai
15--yahfy110

16--Lau Zi Quan
17--Dean Lee
18--Angel_Cream***
19--Prince Xonora
20--n3on

21--Luis Darkgate?
22--Rug King
23--Marvin Tan
24--Angel_Buk****
25--Ong Wei Da

26--A.r.S.e.N.i.C
27--Zacharias Tan
28--jyhahaha
29--dustied
30--HitmanlReborn

31--Angel_envoker
32--Sandwich Machine KING
33--Wei Tong
34--Edwin Yeap
35--King Leon


Sunday, November 15, 2009
The End...Not @ 3:37 AM

I guess this is the end of 4 Loyalty 09, but they say the end often comes a new beginning.
They also say that time flies,but thats bullcrap.These 2 years we learnt so much time seem to slowed down.

Can someone plan a class outing after 24th.That guy or girl can claim money from me.

Terence



©copyrighted 2008 oh-so-lovelyy.blogspot.com